HBFM - Hydro Bar Forming Machine
Automatic machine to form copper bars for Hydro generators.
The HBFM is an equipment designed by Vincent Industrie (VI) capable to form hydro bars with great accuracy on a repetitive basis. VI has the reputation in the industry to manufacture reliable and robust machines out of which this one is a major example.
The Hydro Bar Forming Machine is designed to shape green bars using PLC controlled forming head(s) that perform(s) multiple, successive bending steps automatically, thereby assuring an outstanding evolvent shaping accuracy.
The Hydro Bar Forming Machine exists in 2 versions:
- HBFM 110: Single forming head, used for cross sections up to 110x30mm
- HBFM 90: Double forming head, used for cross sections up to 90x30mm
This equipment will thereby optimize your productivity and reduce your production costs significantly.
- A unique equipment in the market;
- Fully electrical machine, no hydraulics;
- Highly accurate positioning and forming, fast maneuvering and great flexibility using efficient brushless motors;
- Direct integration of 3D modeling in the machine software;
- One bar can be formed, consolidated, cut and brazed in less than 1 hour;
- Fast parameter setup for new geometries, parameter storage, error assistance messages and operator screens available in many languages;
- Several options available: internal or external consolidation station, bar loading and unloading system, cutting & brazing systems,…
- Can include one or two forming heads for shorter cycle times.
This equipment is flexible and can easily be adapted to your requirements and your production needs.