DSCP - Dual Side Coil Press
Machine to consolidate both straight parts of pre-impregnated coil at the same time.
The DSCP was initially designed by BARTECH International, the Canadian subsidiary of Vincent Industrie, well known for its high quality taping, pressing and looping equipment and recognized in the industry since more than 20 years.
The Dual Side Coil Press « DSCP series » is designed to press-consolidate coils after forming.
It consists of 2 press banks adjustable to the necessary coil widths. The 2 banks of press heads are used for the bottom coil side and for the top (air gap) coil side. Two hydraulic cylinders are mounted on each press head, one in the horizontal direction and one in the vertical direction.
The special design of this press gives the possibility to consolidate both legs at the same time and not leg by leg as it is the case for most standard presses.
This equipment will thereby optimize your productivity and reduce your production costs at the same time.
While BARTECH International produces this machine for the Americas, Vincent Industrie is capable to supply this machine to the European, African and Asian markets.
- Possibility for simultaneous pressing of both coil legs to significantly increase production capacity
- The vertical cylinder of each head is mounted on a hinged member, which can be pivoted to the open position to allow the stator coil to be inserted or removed from the press.
- All press heads of a given side or bank (bottom coil side or top coil side) are mounted on linear bearings. This ensures accurate alignment and allows the heads to be positioned for different slot lengths.
- Electrical heating plates - Water cooling
- PLC control of entire process
- Precise heat and pressure control
- User interface via touch screen
This equipment is flexible and can easily be adapted to your requirements and your production needs.