BPP - Bar/Coil/Loop Press Series
Machine to consolidate straight parts of bars, loops or coils.
The BPP was initially designed by BARTECH International, the Canadian subsidiary of Vincent Industrie, well known for its high quality taping, pressing and looping equipment and recognized in the industry since more than 20 years.
The « BPP series » is designed to press-consolidate bars, loops or one leg of pre-impregnated formed coils.
It consists of 1 press bank using a cavity and a number of press heads specified by the pressure to be applied. Closure of the press cavity is realized by means of a hinged member (lever).
Two hydraulic cylinders are mounted on each press head, one in the horizontal direction and one in the vertical direction.
Depending on the dimension of the cavity, this press gives the possibility to superpose and consolidate several products at the same time.
This equipment will thereby optimize your productivity and reduce your production costs.
While BARTECH International produces this machine for the Americas, Vincent Industrie is capable to supply this machine to the European, African and Asian markets.
- Possibility for simultaneous pressing of several loops/coils/bars to increase production capacity
- All press heads are mounted on linear bearings. This ensures accurate alignment and allows the heads to be positioned for different slot lengths.
- Electrical heating plates - Water cooling
- PLC control of entire process (including jogging)
- Precise heat and pressure control
- User interface via touch screen
This equipment is flexible and can easily be adapted to your requirements and your production needs.