T&HBFM - Turbo & Hydro Bar Forming Machine
Automatic machine to form copper bars for both turbo and hydro generators.
The T&HBFM is an innovative equipment designed by Vincent Industrie (VI) capable to form both hydro or turbo bars with great accuracy on a repetitive basis. VI has the reputation in the industry to manufacture reliable and robust machines out of which this one is a major example.
The Turbo & Hydro Bar Forming Machine is designed to shape green bars using a PLC controlled forming head that performs multiple, successive bending steps automatically, thereby assuring an outstanding evolvent shaping accuracy (+-1mm) for such big products measuring up 14m in total length.
This equipment will thereby optimize your productivity and reduce your production costs significantly.
- A unique equipment in the market;
- Fully electrical machine, no hydraulics;
- Highly accurate positioning and forming, fast maneuvering and great flexibility using efficient brushless motors;
- Direct integration of 3D modeling in the machine software;
- One bar can be formed, consolidated, cut and brazed in less than 1 hour;
- Fast parameter setup for new geometries, parameter storage, error assistance messages and operator screens available in many languages;
- Several options available: internal or external consolidation station, bar loading and unloading system, cutting & brazing systems,…
- Can include one or two forming heads or double working stations for shorter cycle times.
This equipment is flexible and can easily be adapted to your requirements and your production needs.
Download our Flyers to learn more about the T&HBFM capacities or contact directly your GEMO-TEC Technical Sales Representative for more information (pricing estimations, order, offers, equipment functioning, demonstrations…) by clicking on the CONTACT button on the top right: www.gemo-tec.